Each and every Perfect Pizza Press sold is backed by a limited, three-year warranty.
What does your warranty cover?
• Any defect in the Perfect Pizza Press’s materials or workmanship.
What is excluded from your warranty?
• Damage resulting from misuse, abuse or neglect of the Perfect Pizza Press, including:
– use of the Perfect Pizza Press in conditions that exceed 800 degrees Fahrenheit;
– use of abrasive materials, such as steel wool, to clean the Perfect Pizza Press; and/or
– exposing the Perfect Pizza Press to rapid changes in temperature, e.g., plunging a hot Perfect Pizza Press into a sink of cold water.
• Please see the Use & Care Instructions for additional information about properly using and caring for your Perfect Pizza Press.
For how long is your warranty valid?
• Three years after the date you purchased your Perfect Pizza Press.
What will you do to satisfy a warranty claim?
• We will send you a new Perfect Pizza Press free of charge, including shipping.
How do I make a warranty claim?
• Contact Perfect Pizza Press, Inc. either by:
Snail mail: The Perfect Pizza Press
105 S Jefferson St.
Suite C-3, PMB 264
Kearney, MO 64060
Please include a brief description of the problem, as well as an email or mailing address where we may contact you.
• Please note that we may ask your to return your defective Perfect Pizza Press to us (at the shipping address listed above) and/or send us a photo of the damage for confirmation – so don’t discard your Perfect Pizza Press prior to making a claim! We will pay for return shipping.
What are my rights under state law?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please note that our limited, 3-year warranty is separate from our 30-day money-back guarantee!